FREE Polypterus, catfish, Jack Dempsey, and Paratilapia polleni

MooseTheWizard

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2017
Canada
I am moving into the city, and no longer have the space to keep up with the hobby. I am looking to rehome the following fish to someone responsible, who intends to hold on to them and take care of them properly. I will not consider people without some posting history here, or who cannot show evidence of proper aquariums for the fish.

I am in the Greater Toronto Area.

I've never measured these fish, so sizes are approximate

POLYPTERUS
  • weeksi x2 (female, ~16" and ~12")
  • buettikoferi x2 m/f, ~10" WC
  • senegal x1 m ~9" - has a large growth on anal fin since I've had him. Doesn't seem to be spreading or be contagious.
  • Delhezi x1 not sure of sex, ~6"
  • Also 5 ropefish, I believe 4m/1f, all of which are over 12" with the exception of 1 I believe.
CATFISH
  • 6x Platydoras armatulus, 3 adults 3 juveniles
  • 12x Corydoras rabauti, not sure of sexes
  • MAYBE 1 banjo catfish and 2 bumblebee catfish. Due to how reclusive they are, I rarely see them and do not know if they're still around after all these years.
  • 1x Hoplosternum littorale
  • 1x Liosomadoras oncinus (Jaguar Catfish)
CICHLIDS
  • 1 male jack dempsey
  • 1 Paratilapia polleni

I also have a lot of plants and driftwood I will be looking to sell, but I need to rehome the fish first.

Wulfe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2019
Oregon, United States
I'd be interested in a bichir but I don't live in Canada, sorry. Sounds like you have a pretty great setup, how big are the tanks? After you rehome the fish I might be interested in one of those!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store