Possible flowerhorn name change

Flowerhorn name

• Total voters

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
When I got my flowerhorn at 1” I was hoping he was female and liked the name daisy but now I know he’s not a she but she is he ?. Should I change the name to rockstar? I like this because of the pearl under his eyes that reminds me of heavy metal rock band members that were black face paint or mascara or whatever lol

Reactions: Bbuckley

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
Now imagine this.Some one comes over ,sees this massive glass banging FH in the corner and asks 'so what's his name'.You reply ' It's Daisy'.Pretty creative name imo lol :)

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
When I got my flowerhorn at 1” I was hoping he was female and liked the name daisy but now I know he’s not a she but she is he ?. Should I change the name to rockstar? I like this because of the pearl under his eyes that reminds me of heavy metal rock band members that were black face paint or mascara or whatever lol
I chose eddies names as a play on his kok.

His full names is Eddie Fisher ??

Eddie because of the inventor of the light bulb Thomas edison and Eddie having a light bulb kok ? and Fisher my missus chose its Latin or Greek for lucky because when he was shipped to me he was a day late and nearly dead in the bag.

So Eddie Fisher ??

You gotta pick what feels right for you.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
I chose eddies names as a play on his kok.

His full names is Eddie Fisher ??

Eddie because of the inventor of the light bulb Thomas edison and Eddie having a light bulb kok ? and Fisher my missus chose its Latin or Greek for lucky because when he was shipped to me he was a day late and nearly dead in the bag.

So Eddie Fisher ??

You gotta pick what feels right for you.
I’m really feeling rockstar. Maybe someday I could add some FH in other tanks if I ever get the room and they can be in a band called daisy lol

Reactions: Bbuckley

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Why not two names:
Daisy the Rockstar
Now imagine this.Some one comes over ,sees this massive glass banging FH in the corner and asks 'so what's his name'.You reply ' It's Daisy'.Pretty creative name imo lol :)
^This
I’ve always wanted a massive predator with a non threatening name just to mess with people. I suppose Sweetums the Jack Dempsey is a start.
Like raycam01_au raycam01_au having Huey, Dewy, and Louie the white eye morays.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store