Post you pictures of your fish in natural light.

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
It was a 150 gal, and turned out "not" to be large enough for the Acarichthys heckelli in the pics. Once they started their spawning rituals they ended up killing each other, I believe due to lack of sufficient space. I was warned they needed well over 200 gallons, but thought I had it under control. We live and learn.

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Well, my community tank only get direct sunlight at certain time of the day and I don't have a real camera so I can't focus a close shot but here is my community in nature daylight (4PM), some still in baby phase some quite big :) It's the best time to enjoy, watch my tank during this time and seem my fishes do enjoy real sunlight too :p
Community Tank.jpg

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Well, I removed the tinfoil barb, filament barb and Angle groups cause these barbs keep snipping my Geo fin/tail and those barbs are crazy active and out compete all others on food at feeding time :) Now, everyone look much better with calm activity community! I re-scape to make more LoS for some get away if someone bully, I have small chase here and there but nothing serious :)
Newscape 2.jpg

Newscape 1.jpg
Absolutely look much better without those barbs and lesser bioload hehehehe.
My Red Jewel pair keep spawning but all the fries become food when they become free swimming...I'm not intent to breed them so I just lets nature take its toll.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store