Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Some caresheets are rubbish too, either uninformed or not detailed. I tend to go to seriously fish for my info, they go into more detail than other sites. Experiences from keepers are also invaluable :)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Some caresheets are rubbish too, either uninformed or not detailed. I tend to go to seriously fish for my info, they go into more detail than other sites. Experiences from keepers are also invaluable :)

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Blah. Its ok i guess but this is what i mean about care sheets. We're at the mercy of the authors experience and our lack of it. If used the info for sens and endlis you guys would drive me from the poly forum with pitch forks lol.

Not even wc are getting anywhere near that large. Tank size is grossly understated too.

http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/polypterus-senegalus-senegalus/

4 ft wide tank for an endli ? And we both know 30 inches is close to impossible.

http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/polypterus-endlicheri-endlicheri/

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Blah. Its ok i guess but this is what i mean about care sheets. We're at the mercy of the authors experience and our lack of it. If used the info for sens and endlis you guys would drive me from the poly forum with pitch forks lol.

Not even wc are getting anywhere near that large. Tank size is grossly understated too.

http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/polypterus-senegalus-senegalus/

4 ft wide tank for an endli ? And we both know 30 inches is close to impossible.

http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/polypterus-endlicheri-endlicheri/
That's true, I actually need to send them an email and have it corrected. I believe the only huge sens are the fabled ones from the Congo?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
That's true, I actually need to send them an email and have it corrected. I believe the only huge sens are the fabled ones from the Congo?
Yup.

Thats site ia chuck full of errors. Id trust the experiences of other members over a care sheet any day. Theres some threads in the filtrarion section that are absolutely incredible but arent stickies. See where im going with this ? Lol

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yup.

Thats site ia chuck full of errors. Id trust the experiences of other members over a care sheet any day. Theres some threads in the filtrarion section that are absolutely incredible but arent stickies. See where im going with this ? Lol
Is this regards to polypterus or is it fish that aren't a taxonomic nightmare? Haha. It's up to everyone else to contribute pr get that info changed.

We have an article section, we should use it!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Is this regards to polypterus or is it fish that aren't a taxonomic nightmare? Haha. It's up to everyone else to contribute pr get that info changed.

We have an article section, we should use it!
Idk bro seriously fish imo is junk im concerned with MFK

Reactions: Dloks and kno4te

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Y'all.

I AM an admin. My primary interest in this website is keeping the quality of content as high as possible, to the point that I've literally written **** that is brand new to the hobby.

If there's things that need addressed, the PM tab is in the top right corner...

(though be warned, if you see something you don't like and you want it fixed, I'll support your endeavor, but I'm going to tell you to get writing ;) )

Reactions: Bigfishnut

Davidiator

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
At home
is this the program you said you wanted to make when i was nominating Gourami Swami Gourami Swami ?

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
is this the program you said you wanted to make when i was nominating Gourami Swami Gourami Swami ?
Yup, I believe this is the change they were talking about. I would bet since it seems to have received 100% "yes" votes, that they are probably working on it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store