Pregnant Stingrays?

Cichlid23

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
I have these male and female cortez stingrays and a few days ago I noticed a few bite marks on the female and the male’s claspers were rolled. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out if she was actually pregnant that would be great. Sorry if the picture is bad she wouldn’t stop moving.

CBCC6FF7-7CB5-47EF-B1CF-ADEBD5FA74C7.jpeg

Cichlid23

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Is there a way down the line aside from the female getting bigger? I didn’t see them the day before so the tank could have very well got cleaner in appearance by the I saw it.

Cichlid23

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
I wasn’t at my house Friday or Saturday and didn’t see them until Sunday night so if there was sperm I could have easily missed it. About how long before the hump becomes noticeable?

AndrewsRays

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2019
Mid Great Lakes
I wasn’t at my house Friday or Saturday and didn’t see them until Sunday night so if there was sperm I could have easily missed it. About how long before the hump becomes noticeable?
After a couple months you should start to see the back rise and it should become more noticeable an plump as time goes on. Plan on birth anywhere between 3-5 months after mating if you think that they have mated.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store