Premium highback 24k from sing arowanas

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Thanks to islandguy11 islandguy11 i joined the darkside and got an cookie. I was offered this from an friend and had to pull the trigger on it.

About 45cm long specimen developing some nice gold coloration thats hard as hell to document on pictures. Will try to film and upload here later this week.
As its always on the go its really hard to get some decent pics with my phone.

20191027_170136.jpg

20191027_164233.jpg

20191027_163854.jpg

20191027_123443.jpg

20191026_210927.jpg

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Welcome to the Asian Arowana club/cult/rabbit hole/twilight zone Tobias! That's a beauty and yes it really can be challenging to capture what they truly look like in person unless using a better camera and ideal lighting, 95% of the pix I take (always with my Galaxy S9) don't come out so nice.

Anyway just don't blame me for any ensuing mental conditions that (may) arise in relation to this newest acquisition :) Enjoy my friend and look fwd to more pix and updates.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Welcome to the Asian Arowana club/cult/rabbit hole/twilight zone Tobias! That's a beauty and yes it really can be challenging to capture what they truly look like in person unless using a better camera and ideal lighting, 95% of the pix I take (always with my Galaxy S9) don't come out so nice.

Anyway just don't blame me for any ensuing mental conditions that (may) arise in relation to this newest acquisition :) Enjoy my friend and look fwd to more pix and updates.
Well i aint an master with my Galaxy S8 either. But i try. My rays are easier to snap a pic on. Same goes with all my other fish??

This fish will prob give me headache many times. But thats fine by my.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Well i aint an master with my Galaxy S8 either. But i try. My rays are easier to snap a pic on. Same goes with all my other fish??

This fish will prob give me headache many times. But thats fine by my.
With your experience I'm sure you're well prepared to deal with it bro -- hey btw are those some gold slivers starting to come out on its head?

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
With your experience I'm sure you're well prepared to deal with it bro -- hey btw are those some gold slivers starting to come out on its head?
Hopefully i am prepared. I hade to arowana secure my tank and put ductape over all holes thats bigger then a fist :ROFL:

Oh yes it is indeed gold slivers. Cant wait for it to develope more gold. As for now its almlst a blueish purpleish gold all over its body

Reactions: islandguy11

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Oh yes it is indeed gold slivers. Cant wait for it to develope more gold. As for now its almlst a blueish purpleish gold all over its body
Hee hee hee, you see what I was saying about mental conditions lol -- next thing you know you'll be rushing home every day from work to see if those gold silvers have grown a millimeter ;) Again, welcome to the asylum :)

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Hee hee hee, you see what I was saying about mental conditions lol -- next thing you know you'll be rushing home every day from work to see if those gold silvers have grown a millimeter ;) Again, welcome to the asylum :)
Haha well he didnt have them yesterday when i put him in my tank. I noticed it today?

Reactions: islandguy11

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Looking great Tobias -- and yeah, just a bit different angle or lighting can have a big effect on a photo, in these can see its 24K potential, it should only get more and more gold as it grows :)

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Looking great Tobias -- and yeah, just a bit different angle or lighting can have a big effect on a photo, in these can see its 24K potential, it should only get more and more gold as it grows :)
Yeah i changed out the 6500k led spotlight to an plant ledbar with 8500k instead and got some really nice colors out of all the fish. My silver aro almost looks pink my orinos got bright blue in their fins. But the asian got amazing. Cant wait for it to grow an color up even more.

Reactions: RD. and islandguy11
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store