preventing drop eye

zhiz22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
Singapore
If your aro is on the lower tier of the fish stand (near to the floor), your aro has low chance of getting droopy eye

crazystereo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
az
I tried the ball floating in the tank. It simply did not exist to my aro. He paid zero attention to it. I think it drew more attention from my daughter, how was trying to figure out why one of her toys was in the tank.

SKYLINE_WJ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2005
singapore
crazystereo said:
I tried the ball floating in the tank. It simply did not exist to my aro. He paid zero attention to it. I think it drew more attention from my daughter, how was trying to figure out why one of her toys was in the tank.

maybe u can draw a few lines/with dots to attract the attention

Masa_Rov

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2005
Peanut_Power said:
I'm a little baffled by the ping pong ball..how do you keep the aro from eating it? LOL...i mean i know they probably could! And they seem to like to eat everything...i know my 7/8" one eats just about everything i put in the tank, even go and steal it from the cichlids...so i would be a little worried about droppin one in....
I have been told to remove the ping-pong ball once the arow is big enough to eat it because there have been reports of aros lodging ping-pong balls inside their mouths. (Some arows may be dumber than others.)

My aro, still small, did try to eat the ping pong ball the first time I placed it in the tank, but it has given up on it and does not seem to notice it much.

Masa

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store