Princess Miin and Phoenix

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Very cute! Gorgeous cats man.

Cats do the weirdest things some times, and other times you question how on earth they did that.
My youngest cat when we first got her as a baby kitten some how managed to get into a shelf that was 5' off the ground. There was nothing she could have climbed or jumped on to get up there, I honestly don't know how she did it. :)

Reactions: Cichlidcrazy18

Cichlidcrazy18

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2019
Vermont
Very cute! Gorgeous cats man.

Cats do the weirdest things some times, and other times you question how on earth they did that.
My youngest cat when we first got her as a baby kitten some how managed to get into a shelf that was 5' off the ground. There was nothing she could have climbed or jumped on to get up there, I honestly don't know how she did it. :)
Yea, cats are pretty crazy, especially my bengal, shes pretty nuts. I have a few diff trees for her or my house would prob be demolished and my fish tanks would most likely be empty!!! Lol

Reactions: Kittiee Katt

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Yea, cats are pretty crazy, especially my bengal, shes pretty nuts. I have a few diff trees for her or my house would prob be demolished and my fish tanks would most likely be empty!!! Lol
Nice lol

My four share 6 scratching posts, (well technically seven but one is only like 18" tall), two are taller than me, one about my height (5'ish) and three about the height of my waist. They destroy the rope on them so quickly, we just buy coils of rope to replace them with because its cheaper than throwing out the entire tower just because the scratching rope is broken. The rope gets replaced every month or two because my babies are savages. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store