Pringles Turducken Flavored Potato Chips.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
A kid I went to school with most of my life always had regular potato chips in his lunch. He would always stick them in his sandwiches no matter what kind of sandwich he had that day. I bet hes some how behind all these potato chip shenanigans!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
A kid I went to school with most of my life always had regular potato chips in his lunch. He would always stick them in his sandwiches no matter what kind of sandwich he had that day. I bet hes some how behind all these potato chip shenanigans!
I know of a few people who used to do that.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
If someone made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich chip I *might* try it.
I would definitely try this!
You may be onto something here. Sweet and salty almost always work out well.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
We were into Cheetos. The original ones, not the lumpy new fried ones. When those came on the market, chip sales hit a slump.

My parents gave me 25 cents for school lunch in 1967. Cheetos were only 5 cents. You do the math ;)

I'm not sure that Dr Pepper (10 cents) and three bags of Cheetos (15 cents) constituted a balanced lunch, but it was more interesting than whatever the cafeteria had for 25 cents a tray.

BTW I ate some Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwich flavored Lays this week and it was interesting. But way too much salt to eat at my age.

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store