Public Outrage halts states execution of Snake head ...

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
A shame to see a real fishkeeper lose his fish that way. But you have posters on the board who openly admit to buying fish and killing them then laughing about it. As long as you have the money.

Sometimes I do not under stand people.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
armac;4011847; said:
A shame to see a real fishkeeper lose his fish that way. But you have posters on the board who openly admit to buying fish and killing them then laughing about it. As long as you have the money.

Sometimes I do not under stand people.
Dude. He won. He fought, got the government to allow him to purchase a permit, he had the fish for another year, and then it got old and died on its own for just being old. It was a pretty inspirational story for all us fish keepers out there.

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
Wet Whiskers;4011851; said:
Dude. He won. He fought, got the government to allow him to purchase a permit, he had the fish for another year, and then it got old and died on its own for just being old. It was a pretty inspirational story for all us fish keepers out there.
aww it died?

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
Sorry for bumping a 11 year old thread :).Took me quite a while to read through all 80 pages,well worth it! R.I.P Rocky ,you won't be forgotten.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Sorry for bumping a 11 year old thread :).Took me quite a while to read through all 80 pages,well worth it! R.I.P Rocky ,you won't be forgotten.
I remember this story. I just read the whole thing to see if I had an old post here. I didn't.

Reactions: Krismo962
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store