Puffers

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Sorry i dont really share puffer pictures here (mostly instagram). Think i am up to eight species and fair amount more individuals. Will try to post some pictures here.
Starting with this guy. Tiny but full of personality

45DE9C0B-7B95-414C-9EDC-D17E9C1D548F.jpeg

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
yup. was hoping for a marble but looks like I got yellow. He is great. Always begging for food.
I think that color deal is some bologna. My last 2 changed from marble, brown, black, red, white, and yellow at will. If I throw a red rock in it will turn red if buried next to it.

I look forward to your other pics. Let's see the barbatus

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
I think that color deal is some bologna. My last 2 changed from marble, brown, black, red, white, and yellow at will. If I throw a red rock in it will turn red if buried next to it.

I look forward to your other pics. Let's see the barbatus

So far he hasnt changed color on me yet. Waiting

Can try to get barbatus. He is fat and shy. When i had him in a 30 he was out a lot. Since i upgraded him not so much.

The duboisi and one of my abeis is the most active

Reactions: twentyleagues

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
P PYRU my small abei is about 3 inches and really shy. I want to try some dithers in there. Any thoughts on what might be a good try?

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I remember when i bought mine he was red as could be but by the time i got home he turned brown...

From there he went through a range of colors depending on mood, but basically was either marbled or brown most of the time...

Reactions: Charney
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store