Putting together a DIY canopy, I have some questions.

MilitantPotato

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2006
Missouri, USA
Yea joe, I have glass tops and enclosed T5 fixtures so I think I'll skip painting the inside and just seal it with spar, thanks!

I've got to cut a couple pieces of trim and liquid nail the stuff down, then I can start filling gaps in and sanding, yay.

I have to buy some latex based polyurethane for a topcoat on the paint, minwax said spar would discolor the paint if used on it.

Anyone want to buy a kid off me so I can afford this project? :)

MilitantPotato

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2006
Missouri, USA
3 and 1 years old.

I do ship :)
She was wearing her older brothers infant clothes, it was laundry day, we did manage pink socks though.

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sixty Miles South of Tampa Florida
:OMG: How PRECIOUS!!! Must have a beautiful MOM! :ROFL: . (You do good work too)

I'd re-think this, but I know how fast they grow, then there's the cleaning and constantly changing foods and you have to keep getting them bigger tanks, then bikes, cars...but one of the best paybacks are scaring off the boys when they're older (it's like a sport) God I miss that part :D .

But I do have 3 beautiful grandsons tho, 6yrs...8mo...1.5wks. Well worth the 32yrs of trauma :ROFL: (son 31,daughter 27).

Will you consider trades? :grinno:

No...No...No... This is like going to a lfs...you want everything, then don't know what to do with them when you get home.

I must be having empty house (tank) syndrom...:screwy:

Just have to remember PACU are cute to...@ 3inches!!!

Dr Joe

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store