Quality of Glasscages.com?

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
I'm looking for a 33 long and the best price seem to be on Glasscages.com. Anyone have any experience with this? How are they to work with? Are the tanks good quality?

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter If I remember correctly he had a few 220 gallon delivered that were built from them. Victor, could you clarify for me?

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
I had a good experience with their customer service, but ultimately never ordered any tanks from them. Ive heard mixed reviews but the gist is that they offer a decent product for the price.

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
I had a good experience with their customer service, but ultimately never ordered any tanks from them. Ive heard mixed reviews but the gist is that they offer a decent product for the price.

Thanks!. When I did a search a while back I seemed to get mixed reviews as well, so was hoping to get a first hand account from someone who owned one.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I've got a glass 550 from Beth at Glass Cages. The customer service was absolutely top notch, but the people at the shipping depot that received the tank were damn near criminally incompetent.

...But I can't in good conscience put their incompetence on Glass Cages.

I'm thrilled with both the product and the customer service I've received, and I will be buying again.

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
I've got a glass 550 from Beth at Glass Cages. The customer service was absolutely top notch, but the people at the shipping depot that received the tank were damn near criminally incompetent.

I'm thrilled with both the product and the customer service I've received, and I will be buying again.
Great thanks for the response!

yzf450motoxrider

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
CT

Who was the freight company? When I went to pick up my 750 I watched the guy pick it up with 4’ forks. The pallet was about to break when I told him put it down. He was to lazy to find extended forks. It’s amazing these large tanks make it to the destination undamaged.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
A glass 550?? :drool:

Have any pictures of that beast on here?
RIght here:

Who was the freight company? When I went to pick up my 750 I watched the guy pick it up with 4’ forks. The pallet was about to break when I told him put it down. He was to lazy to find extended forks. It’s amazing these large tanks make it to the destination undamaged.
Central Transport. The facilities manager was nice enough and unbelievably accommodating, but he clearly didn't know how to handle an 8', 1075 pound fish tank. I had to take control of the operation and tell them what to do in order to get the tank out of the warehouse lol

Reactions: adamsfishes

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter If I remember correctly he had a few 220 gallon delivered that were built from them. Victor, could you clarify for me?
I bought in 2011 ten of their 240 gal 8x2x2. No problem to this day. Built strong.

Reactions: Itsadeepbluesea
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store