question about housing an ATF

joc38

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
I have an ATF :) and right now he's in a 100 gallon and he's only about 6".I was wondering if a 240 acrylic tank would be good for along time for him?There is a place in woodstock.ga that cutom makes aquariums and I can get 1 better through them than anyone else.Let me knowwhat you guys opinion is.Thanks gang! :cheers:

joc38

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
Thanks pirahna45 :) I have had alot of hobbies in my life but I have to say that everyone on here is without a doubt hands down the nicest and most willing to help group of people around.Kinda makes you get all warm and tingly inside. ;)

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
joc38 said:
Thanks pirahna45 :) I have had alot of hobbies in my life but I have to say that everyone on here is without a doubt hands down the nicest and most willing to help group of people around.Kinda makes you get all warm and tingly inside. ;)

LOL we just trying to help. Not bully like other people would. ;)
But we just cant stay here talking about ATFs without pics can we?? :)

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
lol
pics

joc38

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
I am sorry guys.I will try to get some pics soon,,I know I keep saying that but I can never get a digital camera to borrow to get pics of him :cry: Thanks again for all your help.

blacktip

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
Cali
Excuse my ignorance, but what is an ATF? I can't view the pictures yet and I can't for the life of me figure out what it means...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store