Quick word for one of my favorite sites

fhawk362

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2009
Royal palm beach, FL
When I first signed up for MFK I was not a fit fishkeeper, you guys helped me come a long way and both I and my fish are grateful for it. What I would like to state though is that I have been seeing a lot of bashing and critiquing in rude and uneffective ways. Not everyone on, or joining, this site is an advanced aquarist and those adding their two cents to help should do just that, HELP! When I first joined I posted a few threads that I would not be proud of now but many of you helped educate me, and by not attacking but supporting me my love, and skill, for fish keeping has evolved. I would like to see more of that and less jumping on people for being overstocked, underfiltered, etc. I know its a shame seeing fish in unsuitable environments but this won't be solved by scaring those people out of the website. So please, everyone, keep in mind most people are here to learn (go on with the chlorophyl lol -Billy madison quote) and we should be here to help them and help educate them in this great hobby.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store