Quinny CT

Zorro

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Meriden CT
Went to Dicks at 10:30 to restock on trout stuff. Was in the water by 11 or so. Started off the day with the yellow rooster tail..nothing. Then I switch over to the Blue Fox Vibrax Shallow Blue Shad. first cast with that....

Next cast I say good bye to the blue fox sad.gif
Thats all I got all day I tried everything. rooster tails, phobes, tubes. nothing.My brother came with me to and he got nothing. I do need to go to Dicks and restock again.

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
Nice brown !! zorro .. I was out today also but went out at 2:30pm to 4:30pm at some what of a quite spot in KENT C.T. by bullsbridge.. it's a back wash off the housitonic river lot of yellow perch and largemouth , catfish aswell and carp too. I cought 4 large mouth that ranged from 8''er to a nice 15'' .. yellow perch was a tuff one I have no wire leader so at least four took my hook .. but still brought in 5 good size 8'' to 12'' .. I had a small small perch like about 4 1/2 to 5'' I was going to keep it and place with my bluegill but I said na it's not worth messing up the balance of the tank.. pic to add color to the post.. :D

my tank and lure's with trina pics 096.jpg

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
He's almost 5 1/2 inches but certinly over an inch thick . that 's been one of the best fish I've had . Anything I put in the tank as food he nail's it . it's a mean little fish , phucker's got teeth!!. also take's cichlid stick's by hand . gill's seem to act very simmilar to oscar's , that saying is true. he beg's for food , follow's my finger , just very responsive to it's keeper. they are smart enough to realize it's feeding time, it see's me open the cabinet were the food is and it swim's franticly back in forth :D .. over all a fun fish to own.
:grinyes:

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
stotty;623001; said:
Stiff meister will eat any fish :ROFL:
If it smell's like fish it's a dish , If it smell's like cologne leave it alone...:naughty:

Zorro

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Meriden CT
eating the fish out of the quinny i dont no. Its kinda gross but it has cleaned up alot. still would not eat anything out of there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store