rainbow krib

acidburn470

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2005
Fort Collins
I just purchased a rainbow krib, also known as a Pelvicachromis pulcher. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had one, and could help me with feeding ideas. So far all I have gotten it to eat is ghost shrimp, any ideas?

Alx510

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2005
Northern California
I have a pair of P. Pulcher Kribs right now, they accept almost any food I offer. I feed Wardley Spectramax for the dry, and for frozen i use spirulina brine shrimp, Bloodworms, and occasionally a Formula 2 cube for the plecos but the kribs are known to pick at it.

vipergts75

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2005
richmond
Kribs generally eat anything. I bred them for years. Mine liked bloodworms, spiralina, brine shrim ect. they generally are not picky, and love those blood worms around breeding time!

thefishofdoom

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
California
Pelvicachromis pulcher are just regular old kribs just feed them what darwf cichlids eat like black worms or micro pellets.

ramman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
canada
I have 2 kribs and they eat flake,,pellets,,,and an occasional treat of blood worms,,,,,they really should eat just about all types of food.

dovii88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
rhode island of course
get them eating frozen like formula one, brine shrimp, beefheart.. some emerald entrees, and some othr good **** like bloodworms, and live blackwormss.. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store