Random Fish & Life Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseb0y

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
Indiana, USA
The best way to deal with a shark is to punch them in the nose but your quiz gives two very similar "punch them in the nose" options. Perhaps next time do "Punch them in the nose with your right fist" and "punch them in the nose with your left fist."

And "How Many People In Africa Die From Car Crashes?" is that daily? yearly? every 17 years?

Also it heavily implies that it's dumb to drink bleach, which is obviously wrong.

cheeseb0y

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
Indiana, USA
"What age can you get a valid Drivers License?" What country are you asking about? Different countries have different ages.

" How Large (In Weight) Can Pacu's get? " How large in weight can Pacu's what get? You either don't specify or you have an extra apostrophe there.

GentleGiantsCichlidKeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2020
Toronto, Canada
The best way to deal with a shark is to punch them in the nose but your quiz gives two very similar "punch them in the nose" options. Perhaps next time do "Punch them in the nose with your right fist" and "punch them in the nose with your left fist."

And "How Many People In Africa Die From Car Crashes?" is that daily? yearly? every 17 years?

Also it heavily implies that it's dumb to drink bleach, which is obviously wrong.
Hello, cheeseb0y cheeseb0y .Compared with the option of ''Not swimming in their area'' and avoiding the situation completely i'm not going to agree that you should be in a shark's area and then punch them in their nose. The best way to deal with them is to avoid them ( I'm inferring Bigger Sharks as well by the picture if you didn't pick that up) As you were typing, I was updating the Africa question to yearly, and eliminating one punch them in the nose option. Drinking bleach can be fatal so umm, yes. Also, just not to confuse you, Drinking bleach itself the cleaning chemical. In general, all types included of Pacu Hence why I said CAN THEY GET. The country of United States was added why you were playing, so you missed that update. If you were really unpleased with the first draft, please try again with the updated version! Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

cheeseb0y

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
Indiana, USA
"How Large (In Weight) Can Pacu get?" is the correct phrasing the apostrophe implies that you're asking about something the Pacu own but not specifying what.

Drinking bleach is fine the stomach acid neutralizes it since it's a base. They cancel each other out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store