Rare Fish pictures and Instagram link!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Shameless self promotion of our Instagram and facebook pages for more recent updates and pictures

@fugupuff

Original photos from when we first started!

For the facebook users, some shared info/videos/ pictures found online!

I started keeping fish around the age of 5., had 2 gold fish, one jumped out and I cried. We later moved to Hong Kong and I grew up going to the "gold fish street" at least 2-3 times a week. As I grew older and bolder, my parents were having a hard time locating me. I once took lunch money and bought a net and critter cage, skipped school to go into the mountains to catch gobies and shrimps.

I first started importing fish in 1998. I even recently found an email from a customer on some tiger fish that I sent him back in 1998. @ 1999 I flew to Canada on multiple occasions to get fish from Oliver Lucanus.

2003 I opened up my first retail brick and mortar store called "Rare Fish" Sold it after 3 years, right before the economy took a dump. We continue to import from all around the world until today focusing primarily on new and uncharted territory.

JeanGuzman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2022
This fish looks so strange, like a small underwater dinosaur. And what is the name of the variety of this fish?

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
This fish looks so strange, like a small underwater dinosaur. And what is the name of the variety of this fish?
That’s a frogfish
Looks like a marine one.

RandomAlgae

Exodon
MFK Member
May 10, 2022
Seem to be a type of handfish.
I fail to see why it look like a Dinosaur even in common use of the word to refer to ancient looking large animal.
Still a very cool fish though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store