Rate my flowerhorn! (and tell me what kind he is, I already have a pretty good idea but I could be wrong lol)

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
I assume, the first three pics are of same fish, it seems to be a red dragon, a pearly one for sure. The last one might be kamfa by looking at the body shape or just a long body red dragon.

pinfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2020
I assume, the first three pics are of same fish, it seems to be a red dragon, a pearly one for sure. The last one might be kamfa by looking at the body shape or just a long body red dragon.
Same fish actually! Just different times of his life :)

Reactions: Ruturaj

pinfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2020
Well the bottom most pic is definitely a red dragon. Can't say what the big boy is for certain. Personally I'd rate the big boy a solid 9.5 out of 10 and the smaller one would be a 6 out of ten imo.
It's the same fish! He changed a wicked amount!!

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

pinfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2020
O yeah. It's one of my favorite things about them. Well that and the personality of them is just so unique compared to other fish.
Exactly. Their personality is what drew me into owning one. Mines a total grump but loves attention. Such a character of a fish!

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Exactly. Their personality is what drew me into owning one. Mines a total grump but loves attention. Such a character of a fish!
Yeah mine was mean. Always bit me any chance he got and always drew blood. Lol stilled loved that fish tho, he was like a son to me.

Reactions: pinfish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store