Re-Homing a Small Clown Loach

chaossonata

Feeder Fish
Mar 4, 2019
I found out that my friend's mother had a clown loach in a small tank, long story short I am now the temporary keeper of this little loach. I planned to give him to my LFS, as my largest tank is only a 60 (and has aggressive fish, he is currently in a 20 gallon long until rehoming) but I wanted to ask if anyone in Southern California (I live in the south bay area) was looking for one? He is only about two inches long right now but that estimate may be off. I'd really like to make sure he gets a good home in a properly sized tank, instead of dumping him at a fish store. If anyone potentially wants to take him I'd love to hear it!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I found out that my friend's mother had a clown loach in a small tank, long story short I am now the temporary keeper of this little loach. I planned to give him to my LFS, as my largest tank is only a 60 (and has aggressive fish, he is currently in a 20 gallon long until rehoming) but I wanted to ask if anyone in Southern California (I live in the south bay area) was looking for one? He is only about two inches long right now but that estimate may be off. I'd really like to make sure he gets a good home in a properly sized tank, instead of dumping him at a fish store. If anyone potentially wants to take him I'd love to hear it!

Make a new thread in the Marketplace Forum.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store