REACTORS- Filtration for stingrays

Fsh Lvr

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hi! I know I'm a little late but I was wondering what exactly is a reactor? What purposes do they serve?

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Massive Bio Filtration

Hi! I know I'm a little late but I was wondering what exactly is a reactor? What purposes do they serve?

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
From this question I think you need to spend some time reading the thread. It has all that information in it. I posted a really cheap option that works great

Ok thanks! What would you put in it? Well, what kind of media?

Fsh Lvr

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2020
Awesome,thanks! I did read the thread but I didn't know what K1 and K3 meant and I got kind of lost.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Here are some little details I pulled out from the thread looking back over a little bit of info for you. Enjoy

What does a Reactor do for NITRATES?? This is not a nitrate remover, this is about helping waste cycle better and more efficiently

Water changes is the nitrate remover in an aquarium setup. This is for growing good Bio and the most active is young Bio to cycle all the food thrown in the tank from ammonia to nitrates, just like other Bio filtration other then this is growing young Bio and shedding the old for best opportunity to have young healthy Bio growth all the time to be the most effective at eating and converting bio mass left behind by left over food or waste.

Here is my favorite cost effective media, I have lots of it and love it. Recommend it for anyone as a cheap and easy to setup solution.

Awesome,thanks! I did read the thread but I didn't know what K1 and K3 meant and I got kind of lost.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store