RED SYNCHRONIZED FLOWERHORN

LA213

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2006
Los Angeles
haVE any one heard of a "red synchronized flowerhorn"? if so can u let me know with all the info. thanks

Paintsn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2006
LoNg BeAcH, cA.
i think your talking bout Red synsphillum, ( like black belt and viejas) and no i dont think ones that are pure bred are really Fh's but are more of the Forefather( what uses to create) of Fh's .. they are sweet because i am a syns fan.. and more of the newer generations are looking hella sweet and are categorized more of a kamfa because those are some of the species used to make Kamfas..well these are my opinion.. but if i am wrong feel free to correct me.. thanks

but bout your question on RED SYNCHRONIZED FLOWERHORN .. there maybe, for a breeder could name their breeds any names.. hhmmm never heard of that... think need to do more research. ha ha

grenade3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
ventura, california
Paintsn said:
i think your talking bout Red synsphillum, ( like black belt and viejas) and no i dont think ones that are pure bred are really Fh's but are more of the Forefather( what uses to create) of Fh's .. they are sweet because i am a syns fan.. and more of the newer generations are looking hella sweet and are categorized more of a kamfa because those are some of the species used to make Kamfas..well these are my opinion.. but if i am wrong feel free to correct me.. thanks

but bout your question on RED SYNCHRONIZED FLOWERHORN .. there maybe, for a breeder could name their breeds any names.. hhmmm never heard of that... think need to do more research. ha ha

never heard of that either. agreed, better look harder.

HeADNIC321

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
wow those names are really annoying.

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
Paintsn said:
here you go bro.. this the link to my site that i made.. I know there are plenty of more names and more to do on this column but just follow the link.. thanks for lookin

http://mujestic.com/abbreviations_names
Hey Paintsn

I thought it would make it easier for members to view your pic's if i uploaded them to our gallery and attached them to this thread !

If i've missed anything out or made a mistake let me know and i'll rectify it.

Metallic Kamfa

RED KAMFA

Golden_Moneky

Golden Flowerhorn : Jin gang

super_red_shock

Kamalau

King Kamfa

Fading SRS , Super RED Shock

MODERN KAMFA

Blue Dragon ZZ

Bonsai Kamfa

Blue Metallic

Bubble Head

RAINBOW DRAGON ZZ

10" Poto

Red Dragon zz

Blue Dragon Z Z

Jin Hua = Kamfa

kitoy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2006
Davao City
i heard some of my breeder friends talk about it... ill ask them and ill let you know what i come up with.. ciao! :grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store