Red tail catfish won’t eat

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Reason why I keep him in a 75 gallon with my other fish is because my 150 is full of mean fish. I got an Jardani arowona and two oscars and one Jack Dempsey and one black belt and a convict and a Bichir and a red devil their not that big yet but still their a mean bunch.
Hmm, it is a little small which might be your issue. But do you have a plan when he gets to be like 3 feet?

Ronaldo777@

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2020
Like I said I’ll put him in my 150 once he starts getting huge
Hmm, it is a little small which might be your issue. But do you have a plan when he gets to be like 3 feet?
like I said I’ll put him in my 150 once he starts to grow. To be honest the one I have might suffer from napoleons syndrome lol. Cause he is tiny my friend has one and he bought almost the same time like me and his already at 6 inches and mine hasn’t even reached 3 inches.

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Like I said I’ll put him in my 150 once he starts getting huge

like I said I’ll put him in my 150 once he starts to grow. To be honest the one I have might suffer from napoleons syndrome lol. Cause he is tiny my friend has one and he bought almost the same time like me and his already at 6 inches and mine hasn’t even reached 3 inches.
Yes, but red tails grow very quickly and I’ve heard some get 15 inches in less than a year. And yours is already at 15 inches his growth may start getting stopped. Is there a long term plan? Because they’ll get atleast 4 feet

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store