Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2022
Have you tested your water?
No
If yes, what is your ammonia?
nO
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
71-80%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
A friend need an advice on Gill Curl./ His red tail cat has now got a serious problem it apears to have happened bvery quick indeed certainly noticeable over the past 4 weeks. housed in a 72 x 24 x 24 tank temperature and all water parimeters are good for the cat. 23 inches long 2 1/2 years old feeds on sild, muscle, shell on prawn, heart and almost anything else that he is given. I do a 1/4 water change per week.
he soon to be re housed in a large indoor vat.
does gill curl kill, is there a cure, can it be limited.

Cheers

Fishyboy🐟🐟🐟

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2023
A friend need an advice on Gill Curl./ His red tail cat has now got a serious problem it apears to have happened bvery quick indeed certainly noticeable over the past 4 weeks. housed in a 72 x 24 x 24 tank temperature and all water parimeters are good for the cat. 23 inches long 2 1/2 years old feeds on sild, muscle, shell on prawn, heart and almost anything else that he is given. I do a 1/4 water change per week.

Cheers
Would do more research but all I can recommend is water changes

Fishyboy🐟🐟🐟

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2023

Cheers
Don’t think it can kill or be cured but it is caused by bad water quality so I would suggest uping the water changes and and getting a bigger pond/ tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store