Status
Not open for further replies.

fletchercrandall

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2006
Peabody MA
Hello,

I have a 1 year old South American Red Tailed Catfish that is speedily outgrowing my 125 gallon tank. He is currently around 14 inches in length and 4 inches thick.

I would like to see him go to a good home. I'm interested in finding someone who has a very large tank and has experience. Please keep in mind that he would need to be in an aquarium with suitable tankmates as well.

If you're interested, please contact me. I would love to chat with you and see pics of your current aquarium setup where you might be thinking of moving the red tail into.

I'm attaching a fee of $45 or will trade him for:

Tinfoil barbs
Silver dollars
or Some clown loaches

I paid $75 for him at PJs pets in Saugus when he was only 4 inches long so I think this is a great deal .

He has a great personality, will eat right out of your hand.

Thank you,
Fletcher

Email: fletchercrandall@comcast.net

DSC_0541.jpg

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0559.jpg

cichlid savage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2006
Look up
is that a rtcxtsn cross. sounds like you paif a lot for just SA RTC...It's a great lookingfish though wish i was close i have a few Big tinfoils and albinos

fletchercrandall

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2006
Peabody MA
yes the oscar does have hith. He got it from being in a smaller tank, hes in a 125 now and doing much better, just cant get rid of the damage that was already done.

kody1192

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Illinois
sorry man but you got ripped off big tim no rtc is worth 75 at 4" it should only be like $35. anyways goodluck with the sale hope he finds a good home

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
very nice good luck bump

Timmy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
On Mother EARTH
They are very hard to find here and I have never seen one under $70. Do you not think my asking price is fair?
Too high imo. You will find that fish that get this large "usually" decrease in value because of shear size. You will end up donating it to a lfs only because they reqiure one large ass tank:(

kody1192

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Illinois
Too high imo. You will find that fish that get this large "usually" decrease in value because of shear size. You will end up donating it to a lfs only because they reqiure one large ass tank:(
this is only true with some fish such as tsn and common fish that outgrow there tanks that are common monsters. certian fish when bigger go for way more such as arows and things. i think its an ok price

Timmy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
On Mother EARTH
this is only true with some fish such as tsn and common fish that outgrow there tanks that are common monsters. certian fish when bigger go for way more such as arows and things. i think its an ok price

True, But where he is located the demand for large fish of this nature is very low. Just trying to help him out:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store