Reptile ideas???

weston

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2015
Just upgraded some tegu hatchlings out of a 55 gallon I had laying around. Anyways now I have a empty 55 gallon with nothing in it. I’m looking for ideas. I’m not really into snakes. At least nothing that would fit in a 55 gallon and I’m not really wanting to dedicate this much space for just frogs either. I’m really looking for something cool that would utilize both floor space and height most likely a lizard of some sort but I’m open to ideas, if I have the space maybe a mixed species tank. I can do a ton of live plants or leave it pretty spaced out, I’m also open to arid or tropical species. Let me know what you guys are thinking.

Mr geophagus

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2019
Chinese water dragon. You could creat a paludarium (land and water) with fish in it too. Chinese water dragons live paludariums

Viridis

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2016
Chinese water dragon. You could creat a paludarium (land and water) with fish in it too. Chinese water dragons live paludariums
A 55 gallon is way too small for a full grown Physignathus cocincinus.

What about a pair of Anolis sp.? Not the largest species, but the smaller species available would love the space.

I ag
A 55 gallon is way too small for a full grown Physignathus cocincinus.

What about a pair of Anolis sp.? Not the largest species, but the smaller species available would love the space.
I agree about the CWD.

Not a pair of anolis, they will fight to the death even if it's male and female.

You could always do a bearded dragon.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Axolotls

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car