Request help to identify arowana

Subhashish Paul

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2017
Dear Members,

I am looking to pick up a HBRTG from my LFS.

I received the below video link from my LFS and since I am not very clear if the fishes are indeed HBRTG hence requesting your expert advice to proceed here.

Thank you for the help here again.

Regards,
Subhashish

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Dear Members,

I am looking to pick up a HBRTG from my LFS.

I received the below video link from my LFS and since I am not very clear if the fishes are indeed HBRTG hence requesting your expert advice to proceed here.

Thank you for the help here again.

Regards,
Subhashish
I'm sure they'll all have a type of shine to them since their in a WTT.

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Actually between RTG, HBRTG and XB... very hard to say which is which even with cert... genes will play a more important role then the actual cert

worst case scenario you get RTG, best case scenario is XB

Reactions: Hao

Subhashish Paul

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2017
Actually between RTG, HBRTG and XB... very hard to say which is which even with cert... genes will play a more important role then the actual cert

worst case scenario you get RTG, best case scenario is XB
Thank you for the help here.... just confirming - this does look like a RTG right? Just confirming as I want to be careful that its not a Banjar or a pearl.

Subhashish Paul

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2017
I'm sure they'll all have a type of shine to them since their in a WTT.
Thank you for the help here... just to confirm these do look like RTGs right? Juat wanted to be sure that these are not Banjar or pearl (golden pearl) as they say.

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
sorry but i can't advise if it is a banjar but if it is a banjar, i think can return to farm...

pearl has 7 levels as opposed to asian aro which have 5 levels so that should be quite obvious..

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Thank you for the help here... just to confirm these do look like RTGs right? Juat wanted to be sure that these are not Banjar or pearl (golden pearl) as they say.
Definitely not a green or a Banjar like galant said it's either a RTG or XB

SBM

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2017
Subhashish are these from Dev Venkatesh ?? If you got doubts check their certificate. And what's their price ??
Thanks
Sabarna Bhattacharyya

Subhashish Paul

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2017
Subhashish are these from Dev Venkatesh ?? If you got doubts check their certificate. And what's their price ??
Thanks
Sabarna Bhattacharyya
Hi Sabarna,

Thanks for the response. No they are not from Dev Venkatesh. Picking them from Raghu who owns a fish store in Bangalore. He ia quoting a price of Rs 16k. Let me check with Dev as well :)

Reactions: SBM
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store