Returned!!

A-Train

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Florida
Hey everyone I recently got back into the monster fish keeping hobby I stopped for a while because someone cranked my heater up in my 150 gallon grow out tank and basically boiled all my fish to death except for 2 blood parrots so that on top of moving caused me to step back for a while I lost my gar, arowana, red tail catfish, tiger shovelnose catfish, albino common pleco, albino clown knife and a few more! But the point is I'm back! And would like to get some ideas from you all on what I should get next. Right now I have a 6 inch Jardini Arowana and a 10 inch golden clownknife and a rhino pleco in a 250 gallon tank I want to add maybe 2 other fish because I know the arowana will grow and so will the clown knife and pleco any suggestions?

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hey everyone I recently got back into the monster fish keeping hobby I stopped for a while because someone cranked my heater up in my 150 gallon grow out tank and basically boiled all my fish to death except for 2 blood parrots so that on top of moving caused me to step back for a while I lost my gar, arowana, red tail catfish, tiger shovelnose catfish, albino common pleco, albino clown knife and a few more! But the point is I'm back! And would like to get some ideas from you all on what I should get next. Right now I have a 6 inch Jardini Arowana and a 10 inch golden clownknife and a rhino pleco in a 250 gallon tank I want to add maybe 2 other fish because I know the arowana will grow and so will the clown knife and pleco any suggestions?
Welcome back! A-Train A-Train

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store