Robert Irwin: Croc Hunter JR?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't recall hearing of him,only the daughter Bindi.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Nothing wrong with carrying on the legacy. His dad was a great man doing good for animals

If it's become his dream also then more power to him. If he gets rich and famous as a result, so what?

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
Just the way he's popped up on late night tv several times in the past few months... he doesn't seem genuine to me.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
He is only 13, may not be totally his choice.

Reactions: tlindsey

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Certainly seems a bit disingenuous compared to the rest of his family

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Just the way he's popped up on late night tv several times in the past few months... he doesn't seem genuine to me.
if snooki and kardashians can get rich for nothing, so can the croc hunter's boy, imo

but at least this kid is doing something positive

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
if snooki and kardashians can get rich for nothing, so can the croc hunter's boy, imo

but at least this kid is doing something positive
Two WRONGS don't make a third RIGHT... I'm not ok with any of them

heavyhitter

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2008
Nebraska
Crikey!

You know I remember watching Steve Irwin before he got famous and had a rather amateur camera crew. He would do a lot more daring stuff than he did in is later days. Like dive head first into a swamp and tackle croc's on their own turf. It was on some odd channel at like 2-3am. I told all my work buddies and they thought I was crazy, fast forward a couple years and Steve was on Animal Planet and making headlines.

Also I don't think it if fair to place any of the Irwins in the same category as the Kardashians or Snooki. I hope the best for him and his family, I thought Bindi would have been the break out. Stevs dad is a good man too.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
The kid seems pretty genuine to me. Whether that "Steve Irwin" mannerism is something that's rubbed off from Dad, or its coached to win fanfare.............I don't know. I think he has a good tv personality especially for a 13yo.

Now, his mother and sister, I find annoying.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store