Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
How are candy canes offensive? Baby is cold outside what's the deal on that?

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
Soonet or later people are going to run out of things to get offended over....who am I kidding,no they won't.
It's funny, I never hear barely anything from "Liberals" that things are offensive. But I hear a lot of ranting about how offended people are about claims that someone else has been offended by something.

Reactions: imabot and J. H.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I guess in baby it’s cold outside, they make reference to putting something in her drink. In today’s context that’s pretty risqué and often frowned upon.

But in context to a woman in the 30’s, staying the night with a man or her bf, she would say he must have put something in my drink.

Reactions: Rob909

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's funny, I never hear barely anything from "Liberals" that things are offensive. But I hear a lot of ranting about how offended people are about claims that someone else has been offended by something.
Really?.....well I certainly have.It's the liberal types who are making the complaints of being offended about every other little thing.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Yeah I've heard all the BS about all the things mentioned above. I couldn't care less what these coddled snowflakes want to be offended by. They think being "offended" somehow gives them special rights. These morons need to realize how short life is in the grand scheme of things and stop wasting their damn time LOOKING for things to be offended by and simply go and enjoy their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store