S-C-O-R-E !!

grmanrocks

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
Fishville
went in to petco today to get a stand for my 10 gallon tank. i of course walked by the fish sectiopn and noticed an entire tank full of tiny little rapheal cats:) . then i kept looking and found a lone african b-fly in the oscar tank:WHOA: . i immediatly called over an associate and requested prices, they had no clue!:headbang2 i said a silent woohooo:woot: and while she tried to figure it out. she said they wernt in the system and that she would sell them to me if i really wanted them i agrred to buy one of the rapheals and the b-fly. after agreeing on $2 for each i smugly walked out with $15 dollars of fish for 4 bucks!:thumbsup: not to mention i got my stand to set up my nano reef. thsi in my book was a great day. even tho the rapheal was only like half price the b-fly was a total score. the only place i have ever seen them lost their entire batch save the one i bought:swear: and i wanted another 1. plus they ussualy run about $10.

well, i have yet to pay full retail for any fish i have ever bought:woot: but today definetly takes the cake as far as precent savings go.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Nice pickup.

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
cool.I keep thinking I need to spend more time at chain petstores when I read about all the cool finds

grmanrocks

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
Fishville
ill post pics soon, waiting for the dust to settle in the temperate tidepool tank :D

cichlid savage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2006
Look up
SWEET!!! F:swear: K Petco:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

aqua-man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2006
Waterloo
nice pick up. Every so often you can pick some good deals at petco but not to often. I know are petco here dosen't have nohing for cichlids.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store