sajica update and other spawnings

davidefc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Liverpool UK
haha i had just watch my uncle and dad lift this heavy ass 120 up the stairs,down narrow hall and on my stand and my house is BIG...And i start scraping the sand out into the tank and after about 30seconds i got lazy and tiped the bucket of set sand onto the tank base and it went straight through.....i was PISSED put getting another one on sunday:) lets just hope my jd doesnt decide to be a b*****d and kill my gt and con there in a 20gallon:( and hes already batterd a tex he is not happy and nethers my blue acara he hates sajicas and he normaly bluffs them away but there breeding so they are mental:)

big train

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Chesapeake V.A.
So a bucket load full of sand broke the bottom i could have done that mistake as well i would not have thought the weight of the sand to be enough to crack the bottom. Hope u get it all worked out with the new tank dude but in the meen time here's some t- bar pics the male is just awsome the pics are nothing compaired to his color in person.

t-bars 004.jpg

t-bars 008.jpg

t-bars 020.jpg

t-bars 032.jpg

t-bars 009.jpg

t-bars 013.jpg

t-bars 019.jpg

t-bars 021.jpg

t-bars 035.jpg

big train

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Chesapeake V.A.
OH and some fry pics as well.

t-bars 024.jpg

t-bars 027.jpg

t-bars 034.jpg

davidefc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Liverpool UK
hahah yeah your male is nice. it was wet sand which did it i felt like a complete TWAT lol, i went to a lfs yesterday and they have a pair of sajicas there and the male is realy nice and big, i was thinking about getting them but i already have 2pairs and iam overrun with sajica fry and hrp:)
i get the tank tomorrw and iam going to seed it with my already cycled filters and getting 5-10 gaint danios to cycle:) and i wont them as dithers
hey how big are those fry, and how long did it take you to get them that size? mine look 2/3s of that size(1cm) and you carnt see the T or tell there sajica

barley pop

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2006
IL
wow train your male is impressive !!! how old is he ?? and is he still in the29gal ??

davidefc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Liverpool UK
alright i have set up my monster 120 and the filters and heaters going and iam going to seed it with my other media soon

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store