Salvini spawned.

Salty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2006
new york
My 6" male salv finally gave in to my very aggressive female sal, and now they are defending about a hundred or so eggs stuck to a piece of driftwood in my 65 g. Both are their lips are pretty chewed up, I myself haven' t noticed any liplocking between them but I am usually working from 3 pm - to 2 am in the morning. Do they lock up more during this time or what? My other fish all appear normal.

Salty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2006
new york
My salvini pair are alone for now in my 65 g. they also have about 200- 3 week old fry with them as well. I decided to seperate my other fish from them. My 6" jd was cowering in a corner as well as my 2 cons. I had an 8" pictus cat in there as well he had to go. I just wanted to let the sal pair be, and let the fry grow. Salvini are my favorite cichlids, I must admit its very nice to have a pair, and even better watching them swim with their fry.

skinless

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2005
Edmonton, CAN
congrats on the spawn. wish i could find a f salvini round here.

Salty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2006
new york
Skinless, did you really get killed by gwar? I'd like to see Behemoth live. They are the best 3 man metal band I've ever heard. I've heard of vader, but never listened to them.

skinless

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2005
Edmonton, CAN
Salty;474055; said:
Skinless, did you really get killed by gwar? I'd like to see Behemoth live. They are the best 3 man metal band I've ever heard. I've heard of vader, but never listened to them.
well technically. does getting hit multiple times by gushing rockets of blood(?) count??
missed front half of SotU, so no behemoth for me, dang.

i've lost count of how many times i've watched vaders first dvd, even the polish studio interviews lol. one of my favorite bands for sure.

lol GOR GOR demands pics!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store