Scabs on dogs face neck and head

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Vets for sure, my mam and dad had a boxer that had a split pad on its paw. My mam tried to treat it herself but it only got worse and caused a lager problem in the long run. She nearly lost her foot and vets bills was more than double what it would of been if they had just gone at the start.
Thank you that’s exactly what I keep trying to tell my mom but everytime she gets defensive over it saying he’s okay and every time I explain to her that he isn’t okay she just comes up with a new excuse for everything.

• Sad
Reactions: Bbuckley

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
i had to be extremely directed with my mom but she said she’ll call the vet next week when she gets paid. I would pay for it but I recently lost my job. I’m getting it back this week though. But I’m gonna go to the vet with him so I can hear from the vet what’s going on and make sure my dog gets the help he needs. My whole family were talking out of their ass insisting he’s okay but if he’s okay then he wouldn’t have developed two pimple like bumps by his nose overnighted. Also I took a look at his paw and he only ever chews on specific paw and he’s chewed his skin raw in that area and you can see the bare patch on his leg where he’s been chewing so much

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store