Scissortail rasbora anyone got them?

Bill Bajaj

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2018
Scissortail rasbora anyone kepping them.? Read they get till 5-6inches.!? Would love to see photos better still a short video anyone got some in their tank.?
Having trouble looking around but still can't find photos or video of full grown ones or at least medium sized ones
Thanks in advamce

AspenAska

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2019
I have 7 of them in my 75gallon. So far they are still pretty small, biggest one is about 2 inches.

Bill Bajaj

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have 7 of them in my 75gallon. So far they are still pretty small, biggest one is about 2 inches.
Great.! I have 6 in a 95 gallon they sure are a neat little surface fish ! They're so fast n powerful I got them at 11/4inches and they swim effortlessly and just glide on the surface and to say theyre fast is an understatement.!
strangely I can't fine any photos or videos of larger sized ones wonder how big do they really get ?
Any ideas buddy ?
Cheers
Bill

AspenAska

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2019
Great.! I have 6 in a 95 gallon they sure are a neat little surface fish ! They're so fast n powerful I got them at 11/4inches and they swim effortlessly and just glide on the surface and to say theyre fast is an understatement.!
strangely I can't fine any photos or videos of larger sized ones wonder how big do they really get ?
Any ideas buddy ?
Cheers
Bill
I’m not sure, they are a hard fish to research. I guess we will both find out!

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store