Seven year old Red Arowana

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
It’s looking awesome and has gotten huge, I let my RTG go at 26’’ when I sold up and miss the big lad. Anyway long time no see, how’s things?

flyingsaucer owner

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
England
It’s looking awesome and has gotten huge, I let my RTG go at 26’’ when I sold up and miss the big lad. Anyway long time no see, how’s things?
Thanks buddy, yes it has been a long time.
I’m doing good mate, how are you keeping?
Have you got any tanks on the go now or did you sell them all?

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
Thanks buddy, yes it has been a long time.
I’m doing good mate, how are you keeping?
Have you got any tanks on the go now or did you sell them all?
I’m great thanks, I’m totally tankless these days and have been for quite a few years. I was too busy travelling around every weekend so not really good for looking after large fish. Looks like you’re still fully committed, do you still have the rays?

flyingsaucer owner

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
England
I’m great thanks, I’m totally tankless these days and have been for quite a few years. I was too busy travelling around every weekend so not really good for looking after large fish. Looks like you’re still fully committed, do you still have the rays?
Think you’ll get anymore?
Yes I still have some rays. Got a breeding group of marbles and Heinz 57 hybrid ?

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
Think you’ll get anymore?
Yes I still have some rays. Got a breeding group of marbles and Heinz 57 hybrid ?
Nice one, they’ll be a decent size now.
I’ve toyed with the idea but can’t fit a tank in the living room now and the tank I had built under the stairs is now a large cupboard. It would be a small set up if it ever happened.

Arowana_forever

Exodon
MFK Member
May 10, 2021
Your Red Arowana looks awesome! I love the body shape.

May I ask from which farm? Hope my young red will become also a monster

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store