sex my ebjd pleeeeez

rubencito

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2016
I'm more concerned about the fact that fish looks like it got put through a wood chipper than what gender it is.
That wasn't my question, but to address your "concerns" his name is Bo, short for Bowfin, hence the reason why on the "market place" thread I have him for sale. Now can we get back to my original question without any more sarcastic remarks regarding his care or are you concerned with what color panties my wife is wearing too?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
That wasn't my question, but to address your "concerns" his name is Bo, short for Bowfin, hence the reason why on the "market place" thread I have him for sale. Now can we get back to my original question without any more sarcastic remarks regarding his care or are you concerned with what color panties my wife is wearing too?
nope sure can't. I'm also highly concerned you want me to ask about your wife. If you are that defensive I'm assuming that damage happened in your care, therefore you don't need to know what sex the fish is because it most likely won't last much longer judging by that.

Reactions: Athletic_Amph

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Rubencito lashing out is unnecessary. How can you blame anyone for wanting to know why it looks so beat up?
You are on a forum filled with people that dedicate a lot of time and money on caring for their fish as best as possible. We are all much more concerned about having healthy fish then knowing if our fish are male or female.

rubencito

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2016
nope sure can't. I'm also highly concerned you want me to ask about your wife. If you are that defensive I'm assuming that damage happened in your care, therefore you don't need to know what sex the fish is because it most likely won't last much longer judging by that.
Everyone who is in the hobby, at one point or another, has had a fish attack another fish unless your playing with guppies. So this is just another instance where that has happened which still has nothing to do with my question, so your response is irrelevant to my post.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Everyone who is in the hobby, at one point or another, has had a fish attack another fish unless your playing with guppies. So this is just another instance where that has happened which still has nothing to do with my question, so your response is irrelevant to my post.
well I couldn't answer your question, but being as this is an open forum I chose instead to ask what happened to the fish. The wambulance is just a phone call away.

rubencito

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2016
well I couldn't answer your question, but being as this is an open forum I chose instead to ask what happened to the fish. The wambulance is just a phone call away.
Rubencito lashing out is unnecessary. How can you blame anyone for wanting to know why it looks so beat up?
You are on a forum filled with people that dedicate a lot of time and money on caring for their fish as best as possible. We are all much more concerned about having healthy fish then knowing if our fish are male or female.
That is all fine and good, however this forum is called Monster Fish Keeper meaning we house and keep monster fish that do monster things. So it's not too far fetched to think that another fish house with him did this. Then you see I'm selling a fish on the marketplace that is known to be highly aggressive. I care for my fish as well, but I also work 2 full time jobs so when I take time to make changes such as moving fish around, bring out the camera, post things up, I do it all at one time bc I don't know whens the next time I'll be able to take pics or even post pics up. So in order 1. I see that the Bowfin is lashing out 2. I call out of my other job to start setting up another tank to move the bowfin into so that he stops terrorizing everyone else 3. I get the camera and start taking pics of everything I wanted to ask about, like the sex as well as my new problem which is the Bowfin showing his ass 4. Take a pic of the Aro I want to move as well, bc I took the day off might as well do as much as I can since I don't know when I'll have another day for that 5. Post all the posts that I have been meaning to post bc now I have time to do it. All that said, I think this shows I'm concerned enough .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store