Sex my flowerhorn?

Flowerhorn friend

Gambusia
Original poster
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2018
Real Name
Danny
I made a thread about a month ago about this flowerhorn. He/she has a vent that reminds me of a female. But he/she has a decent size hump. Please tell me what you think!786C01CA-AC6B-4FDE-B4EA-50F9545C050F.jpegBF0F46C3-BD7D-4619-A6D1-6A041B684C17.jpeg0ED33E31-7100-4C36-B811-9D694702BEFF.jpeg

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Real Name
Barrett
My guess is it's a male -- but can you get a clearer side shot of the vent from the side? With above quite unfocused photos sorry but it's just about impossible to see clearly -- is there a little tube hanging out? If so is it round or pointy -- just like another poster advised you to check in your other thread?

Also I'm kinda confused: your only previous thread I can see was in reference to a Thai Silk -- which you asked about it's sex in 2 different posts -- but this is a Red Dragon. Where is the post about this RD?

HybridFinatic

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
Real Name
Ethan Fallon
My guess is it's a male -- but can you get a clearer side shot of the vent from the side? With above quite unfocused photos sorry but it's just about impossible to see clearly -- is there a little tube hanging out? If so is it round or pointy -- just like another poster advised you to check in your other thread?

Also I'm kinda confused: your only previous thread I can see was in reference to a Thai Silk -- which you asked about it's sex in 2 different posts -- but this is a Red Dragon. Where is the post about this RD?
I recall seeing this fish in a thread and my guess is also male but you want a more precise answer a clearer shot of the vent is needed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store