SGP Members, Thank You all For the RTG Raffle Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
Dear SGP brudders,

Just a big heartflet thanks to all that make time to visit IP for the RTG raffle event. Even though not everyone leave IP with a prize, I feel really great seeing u guys face to face and get to know all of you in person and not just behind the computer.

Once again, U are the people that helps support MFK Singapore.

Keep it up!

:thumbsup:

mon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
singapore
hey dudes... nice meeting up with all of u, too bad forgot to wear red/pink thongs, if not the rtg would have been mine... haha...

anyway, congras to all the winners once again!!!! see ya soon... :thumbsup:

zhuangsw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2005
hi guys,

It was great seeing so many people on that day, and then again coz there were so many people, pai seh i didnt have chance to make friends individually with you all (i very shy when got huge crowd... :( ). Still, it was great to be able to put a face to many of you and also meeting up with long time no see friends. :grinyes:

Thanks to mfk (neo) for sponsering the rtg, and also IP for sponsering the canister and the consolation prizes. Thank to the sg mods for making the event so funny, always cracking up humourous jokes. haha, *shaker.. :ROFL:

cant wait for the next raffle to come. :headbang2

DeLgAdO said:
so who won?
mod IoStrisciare won the rtg, congrats to him and the rest who won the other prizes =) :woot:

wism_chan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
SG
Really nice to know all of you at the raffle....although never win anything....
but I appreciate friendship more than anything.....
congratz to Bros that won the prizes..... :clap

hope that with this and upcoming raffle...we will be able to know more and more Bro that support MFK

cheersss :headbang2

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store