Showin Off My North American Cichilids

damelo_man@ymh

Feeder Fish
Feb 19, 2019
Have had these guys for quite some time now and everything is going well. Feed them a variety of food. From tubiflex worms, pellets, to mysis shrimp and live food. Can probably use a little more minerals in the water. Was thinking about getting one more fish maybe a small puffer or an eel but probably not such a good idea. Running a canister Although for some time was using an overhang filter it was a ton of work changing the media constantly But I want to say the water quality was more organic but definitely wouldn't go back after but you never know. Hardly ever give them over the counter products except for Stability, water conditioner and once in a while will use stress coat and stress zyme but don't like to as they start to become accustom to them. Have had a lot of bad luck in the past especially with flowerhorn cichilids, learning the hobby, "Have lost lots of fish", not knowing how to read labels of products carefully and being cautious in taking advice. However I can honestly say it's gotten easier and I enjoy it. I like to learn new things but the hobby is just to broad it seems like there's too many tips of the trade. It's better to just learn from your mistakes don't over do it and take your chances and try new things. As far as products and fish you choose but give it constant attention. I also have another freshwater tank with plants that I enjoy attending to but it's not as nice. Just a few community fish and plants. http://instagr.am/p/BwGVgPxlLyC/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store