showing off my black arowana

udin

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2017
i have small black arowana at the moment, i have him about 3 weeks now, its about 6-7 inches long at the moment.
enjoy the video and be gentle on me hahahah

udin

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2017
yes i know, im getting ready for discuss a the arowana tank mate after dinner served lol.
as for the cat fish i forgot waht its called i think something pictus or some sort like that, said to be grow 6 inches max though

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
i have small black arowana at the moment, i have him about 3 weeks now, its about 6-7 inches long at the moment.
enjoy the video and be gentle on me hahahah

Great looking juvie Black Aro.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
yes i know, im getting ready for discuss a the arowana tank mate after dinner served lol.
as for the cat fish i forgot waht its called i think something pictus or some sort like that, said to be grow 6 inches max though
Discus? You're in for a world of work! Be warned :p

Nice lil aro :)

udin

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2017
i just dont see it any diferent from taking care of the black arowana, no?
they came from the same exact region and about the same water condition..

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
i just dont see it any diferent from taking care of the black arowana, no?
they came from the same exact region and about the same water condition..
Waterchanges. Waterchanges. Waterchanges. Barebottom tank for ease of maintenance, crazy amounts of food, crazy amounts of waste, lots of cleaning. Be warned haha :)

Dis

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Nice looking tank. Those barbs look nice and big, be a shame to loose em. Why not just put them in another tank.

Aro looks really nice. Good luck raising him

udin

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2017
Nice looking tank. Those barbs look nice and big, be a shame to loose em. Why not just put them in another tank.

Aro looks really nice. Good luck raising him
No I do not have extra fish tank to house them, they are big(biggest i have seen anywhere indeed) and very healthy and I grew to like them too, but they are supposedly "cyling fish". didnt expect them all to survived.
I am sorry if i offended anybody with my way, they're beautiful but the plan was either "died" during the cycle last time, if they survived it would be dinner, and i would buy some more if they were dinner as a treat.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store