Silver aro Community

Zhewitt04

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2015
Thinking about starting a silver arowana community tank. I have a 13" -15" silver arowana now. I want to add 2 or 3 more to make a community tank but not sure on what number works best and if it's to late since my current aro is so big. Looking for any input or advice. Got a 240 gallon 2 x 8. Going to upgrade to a 8 x 3 soon. Tank mates are 2 motoro rays. Thanks for all the input.

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
Thinking about starting a silver arowana community tank. I have a 13" -15" silver arowana now. I want to add 2 or 3 more to make a community tank but not sure on what number works best and if it's to late since my current aro is so big. Looking for any input or advice. Got a 240 gallon 2 x 8. Going to upgrade to a 8 x 3 soon. Tank mates are 2 motoro rays. Thanks for all the input.
Upgrade to a 8' X 4'

Reactions: Zhewitt04

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
if you want a silver arowana community i would suggest a minimum of 8x4 as
the above states. silver arowanas are the largest growing arowana species.
not to mention with the rays you would need a 4' width tank anyways for adult
specimens.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store