Silver arowana

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
I’m willing to sell my 9-10 inch silver arowana as long as I’m sure he’s going to a good place because I know he can’t do much longer in my tank and stay happy I don’t know about price or anything otherwise I would put this on the marketplace but please PM if interested this fish has encouraged me to be how passionate I am about my fish today so very skeptical on selling please PM if you want to talk more about the arowana possibly buying him. Thank you.

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Are you planning to build or get the pond soon or a larger tank for bullseye? :)

Reactions: Bbuckley

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Are you planning to build or get the pond soon or a larger tank for bullseye? :)
My moms going to buy a 75g soon which I’ll be putting bullseye in and while he’s in there I will continue to save up money for a 300-500g or a pond insert and build posts around it by the time we get the 75g i should have a job and get the money faster

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
The flowerhorn is doing amazing he’s grown maybe half an inch and already has an amazing personality currently eating betta bites
Oh nice you got any pics of the little fella, maybe be careful with the beta bites I could be wrong from what I've read there not ideal for flowerhorns.

I don't think they offer the right nutrition hikari cichlid gold would be better you can get them in a micro size.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Oh nice you got any pics of the little fella, maybe be careful with the beta bites I could be wrong from what I've read there not ideal for flowerhorns.

I don't think they offer the right nutrition hikari cichlid gold would be better you can get them in a micro size.
He seems to absolutely love the betta bites sorry for the bad pictures these are the best I could get he’s scared of the flash from my phone taking a picture and he’s still small and moving around absolutely everywhere but the plastic doesn’t really make a good material to take a picture through image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Can a mod please separate this thread to the arowana and move all flowerhorn related content to a new flowerhorn growout

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store