Silver Datnoid

weston

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2015
Hi so just to get started I have 2 GSP in a 45 gallon that I'm converting to brackish as we speak and I plan to upgrade as my fish grow out the space in my tank. My LFS has 3 tanks of brackish fish in the back and they just recently got the coolest little Datnoid that's already converted to brackish I would love to take home for my tank but first I must know would he do ok with my puffers as they are all brackish and the Datnoid is already a little larger then the puffers?? The store I go to in Austin,TX Aquatek also caries "archer fish, multiple gobies, chromis cichlids, sailfin mollys as well as a few different types of Scats and monos oh and of corse other puffers" all of these fish are small around 2-3 inches and my puffers are only maybe 1-1.5 inches what out of these fish can I house with my two puffers and hopefully that silver Datnoid??? I'll follow the advice given as I would really like to see my tank thrive but I was really hoping maybe I could as a pair of green Scats and maybe a couple monos? Idk but hope to find out if I can do all of this soon I have about 60 in store credit that's burning a hole in my pocket!

weston

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2015
Again sucks I took this tank down I'm keeping the one GSP gave the other away but mine is kept in a 10 gallon for now until future plans unravel, I wanted to get the silver dat for my girl since she wanted it but it ended up not even being a silver dat but a tiger dat that these guys were keeping in brackish (insert insult here) for yet another ignorant pet store thinking all dats are brackish. I ended up setting up the 55 sorry for the typo on the old post I said 45 to be a brackish community tank I'm growing out some monos and Scats currently and once they get alittle larger I plan to upgrade to a 100 plus gallon tank and get a large enough sump probably 55 for the new tank to keep just the one GSP in the refugium and let me just point out the puffers were also for my girlfriend as she stated she wanted a tank, but now the fish and aquarium seem to be mine funny how that works kinda glad I don't have a silver dat too. Hahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store