SLEEPERS

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Couple shots of some of my gobys other than my MARBLE SLEEPER GOBYS . These are my bigmouth sleepers and my purple spots gudgeons. g1.jpgg2.jpg

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

snot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2009
colorado
Nice, my purple spotted gudgeon just spawned an hour ago!!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Nice, my purple spotted gudgeon just spawned an hour ago!!

Thanks have 2 f 3 ms in there and both females breed with all 3 males its crazy sometimes 3 batches of eggs on the glass.

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
beautiful. i would like a video. are they active at all?
M purple spots are very active swimming and fighting all day long. My bigmouth sleepers are more active than any of my other large sleeper species i love those things.

snot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2009
colorado
Have you ever raised any fry successfully? This is only the second time mine have bred first was last week but the eggs got fungus and male abandon them 3rd day in. I really like gobies I have like 8 species and im always looking for more.

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Have you ever raised any fry successfully? This is only the second time mine have bred first was last week but the eggs got fungus and male abandon them 3rd day in. I really like gobies I have like 8 species and im always looking for more.

yea ive raised alot of the fry,2 of the adults were fry i raised. do you have 8 species of sleepers or true gobies if so with ones. I have Marbled sleeper gobys,spotted sleeper gobys,bigmouth sleeper gobys,snakehead gudgeon,purple spot gudgeons, pygmy sleepers, and peacock gudgeons.

snot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2009
colorado
I have the purple gudgeon, peacock gudgeon, chinese flower, australian desert, blue sumatran gobies, fat sleeper, and red sumatran gobies.and indian mudskippers,

Any tips on raising the purple spots fry?

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Nice collection only 3 are sleepers(peacock,purple spot gudgeons and the fat sleeper) the rest are true gobies. I have a couple true gobies (dragonfish/bumble bee goby). I have raised the fry on first bite powder fry food or liquid fry food. the fry are smaller than my cichlid fry but larger than my Marbled goby fry lol. I can keep the fry with the parents if they parents and fry are feed heavy amounts of food. If not mine always eat the fry.

snot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2009
colorado
My second spawn already has a few eggs turning white. Is this fungus? Have you had this problem ? Or could it be they aren't old enough? I've only had them about 9 months and I know they were young when I got them caz they were only about 3”.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store