small/med/large widebar datnoid possibility

All-Happy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2006
SoCal SGV
can i mass sell them here even though they come from thailand.
i'd rather sell to vendors here for reasonable price.you can resell them/profit and i won't jack up the competition.meaning i won't post them up for cheaper than whatever you decide to sell for.small/med dats fair price.large ones still cost arm and leg.

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
First, check with MFK about selling them. They dont allow animals for sale that are protected under lacey act, such as Wide Bar.

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
Very interesting, looking forward to see this progress......

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
ST from Thailand have been banned from export for years, if they have been moved to another country first like Cambodia then export to anywhere from there is then ok.

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
DiXoN;1915583; said:
ST from Thailand have been banned from export for years, if they have been moved to another country first like Cambodia then export to anywhere from there is then ok.
So what your saying is thats its OK for someone from Canbodia to pouch the Pulchers fron Thailand, then sell them out of Cambodia?/
That makes no sense at all

b-man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
US
^ it is what it is........ yes, most of the ST are carried over the border and than shipped out. from what i hear there are no more true ST. its either old stock or new stock from cambo.

All-Happy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2006
SoCal SGV
my broker just confirmed that the fishermen/catchers are having a hard time to net,keep alive,and export to vietnam.the widebars are so hard to get now.i hope the third time will be the charm.next season june-july 2009.my fingers are crossed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store