small silver arowana 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rottbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
West Des Moines, Ia
these came from a guy that imports them from south america so their coloring is awesome they are not wild but bred in outdoor earthen ponds i am asking $50 for one and will negotiate lower prices for more than one i can get just about any legal fish you want including but not limited to arapaima g. stingrays electric eels pretty much whatever you want i do this as a hobby and i am not a store these babys have never been fed live food their eggsacs are fully absorbed and have been for awhile they are about 3" and right now live in a 180 gallon pond in my basement with about 100 zebra danios and cherry barbs that were put in to help season the water but just bred like mad men will consider shipping but would rather not since i do not have experience doing it

werdna

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2006
USA
ok how big is it.. what is the tank size needed bc i live in SD.... but dont have that big of tank

rottbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
West Des Moines, Ia
:cheers: no my name is Adam, These babies are 3", and you need a large tank for a full grown arowana but could probally keep one for around a year in a 55 otherwise you need a huge tank but i will take big aros back if you cant keep them i have indoor ponds for them but mainly for their health you want a tank as wide as they are long and three times as long as the fish my 20" silver has outgrown my all glass 110 gallon if that says anything and hes (I thnink that its a he) only 1.5 years old

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
do you have references you can give to the people here of people that have purchased from you in the past. I don't want to see anybody get blindsided with losing their money and getting no fish in return. DOn't mean to offend you with that statement :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store