So happy ......NTT

Mr Pleco

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
West
Picked up a couple 5" NTT from my LFS , (real stable in store) last week Monday .
They weren't interested in food till this morning both angled towards the top when I splashed some shrimp in.
Gulped down some mysis shrimp , wont tbe long till they start associating me and the splash with food.
pellet training starting soon.. it so nice to have Dats back in the house. pics to follow once they are out of the QT tank.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Picked up a couple 5" NTT from my LFS , (real stable in store) last week Monday .
They weren't interested in food till this morning both angled towards the top when I splashed some shrimp in.
Gulped down some mysis shrimp , wont tbe long till they start associating me and the splash with food.
pellet training starting soon.. it so nice to have Dats back in the house. pics to follow once they are out of the QT tank.
Nice, what pellets are you going to try first with them? I had really good luck with Sinking Carnivore and my NTT (though little problem is now he's addicted to that and spits out any other pellets I try -- he even prefers SC to frozen ghost shrimp and pangasius).

Good luck with 'em and look fwd to see some pix after QT.

Mr Pleco

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
West
I havent decided on a brand? I feed a variety of foods. I have always had good luck transitioning my previous wet pets with Hikari , so probably stick with that in the beginning

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store