So i finally did it

Mosdefenate

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2006
Ft.Lauderdale Florida
Yesterday i noticed that 2 of my 3 pbass are finally eating krill fully without spitting it out all the time, and this was probly the 3rd time their bellys have been full as if they were eating feeders so i was happy cause its been like a month since i've started to convert, the main reason why i wanted to get them off feeders was since im still a kid and money is kinda hard, the krill is cheaper but the cases are pretty small. So i was wondering what other kinds of food can i feed the bass, anything i can prepare myself?

waylon

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2005
beanstation tn
How bought a big bag of frozen shrimp you buy at the groceiry store my puffer used to eat it but must have got tierd of it he wont eat it anymore.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
WyldFya;554083; said:
Market shrimp is great. Its cheap, its frozen, and my fish love it.
Where do you get your market shrimp? Do grocery stores have it?

Guinness

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2005
Oak Lawn IL
My grocery list includes shell on raw market shrimp (4.99/lb), frozen raw smelt (4.99/lb), frozen peas, and I just started getting raw catfish nuggets (2.49/lb). The catfish nuggets help bring the total price down, but seem to leave an oily surface film. Luckily two of the three drains to the wet dry are surface skimmers. Hope this helped.
Guinness

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store